Forms and Templates
EARS and OLAF Registration Form
- Electronic Application and Registration System (EARS) and Online Levies and Annual Fees (OLAF) registration form (DOC, 45kb)
Registering a Chemical Product (agricultural or veterinary)
- Agricultural Products
- Veterinary Products
- Guideline for Completing Application Purpose and Description of Use (PDF, 25kb)
- Changes to Registration Records - KP22_3F04 (RTF, 50kb)
- Application Form for Approval of an Active Constituent - KP21_F21 (RTF, 272kb) for approval of an active constituent (See also: Guidelines for letter of authority for approved persons).
- Consent for Use letter template (active constituent)
For data list templates (only required for new active constituents) use the forms under Data Protection Application Requirements above.
Manufacturers Licensing Scheme
- GMP Audit forms are available from the Good Manufacturing Practice Audits page.
- For Overseas GMP Audits, please refer to the Products Manufactured Overseas page.
Adverse Experience Reporting
- Electronic (Fill in and attach with an email) (PDF, 364kb) KP83-F02(I) or
- Paper (Download and print) - (PDF, 50kb) KP83-F02(D)
Veterinary Product Reports
- Registrant Reporting Form (Periodic Summary Update - PSU) - for Veterinary Medicines (DOC, 55kb) (KP83-F05)
- Guidelines for veterinarians, animal owners and chemical users (PDF, 63kb) (KP81-G02)
Agricultural Product Reports
- Registrant Reporting Form (Periodic Summary Update - PSU) - for Crop and Environment (DOC, 58kb) (KP83-F04)
- Report of Non-Compliant Agricultural or Veterinary Chemicals or Advertising - KP40_F59 (PDF, 453kb)
- Notification of Potential or Actual Recall of an Agricultural or Veterinary Chemical Product - KP40_F33 (Ms Doc, 40kb)
Applications for Consent to Import
- where the product will be dealt with under an APVMA Permit, including small scale trial permit no. 7250:
Application for Consent to Import (APVMA Permit - KP40_F88) (RTF, 179kb), or
- where the product will be imported by a registered veterinarian for use under prescription or written direction:
Application for Consent to Import (prescribed by a registered veterinarian - KP40_F89) (RTF, 176kb), or
- where the product will be dealt with under restricted conditions requiring undertakings, including pending registration or promotions and events:
Application for Consent to Import (restricted conditions - KP40_F90) (RTF, 175kb).
Freedom of Information (FOI) requests
- Request for access to documents under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (RTF, 166kb) | (PDF 37KB)
- FOI request payment form (RTF, 149kb) | (PDF, 313kb)
Last updated on 21 March, 2013